Monday 7 May 2012

Inspirational daughter

Do you know the feeling when your heart jumps one or two times suddenly when you are doing what you truly love? This is what I just felt. I'm been working on some new paintings recently and they give me that feeling I was always looking for. This is what I wanted to do all my life. I love it! : )

Yesterday evening when I was ready with some backgrounds and started to work on the first one I remembered my daughters words she keeps on asking these days: "Mummy, when are you going to paint ME?" And I did. She never goes anywhere without her bunny so they are both in the picture : )



There are some pretty backgrounds ready for me to continue with them tomorrow. Can't wait. I'm really excited about this new venture. : )

Would love to know how you are getting on with your dreams. I know you have some big ones : )

No comments:

Post a Comment