Thursday 6 September 2012

Painting process - Beautiful new beginnings

I just bought these cute 6x6" canvases at the weekend and had to start painting on them immediately. This was quite a fast process. It went so well from start to finish, probably that's why.

First I adhered some pretty papers and a paper doily onto the canvas. I think it already looked beautiful here.


Then I painted over it, but used some gel medium in the paint to make it more see through. I used a few stamps and at the end I wrote the message on it. A pretty lace and 3 pearls were added at the end to add a bit more detail. : )



The message of this painting is about the beautiful future which is coming to you TODAY! The beautiful new life is actually about to start today. And it only depends on you! How exciting!!!! : )


No comments:

Post a Comment